CONDITIONS FOR OBTAINING TITLE OF
CROATIAN SHOW CHAMPION
Conditions for obtaining the title of croatian show champion
For breeds FCI is demanding to obtain international beauty championship working trial, if the dog doesn’t have it, to be eligible for the title croatian show champion, these dogs must obtain:
- four times CAC HR
- two CAC (out of those four CAC) should have been obtained at international shows (CACIB shows)
- the above mentioned four CAC should have been obtained under at least three different judges
- the title can not be officially confirmed before 24 months of age of a dog
By the decision of Croatian Kennel Club Executtive Committee from December 20th, 2013 same dog can get certificate for both title Croatian Champion in Beauty and Croatian Show Champion. Of course, shows which were written for obtaining one title can not be used for the second.
Dogs which are declared Croatian champions must be shown in champion class on all shows in Croatia.
Croatian Show Champion Application
- Fee for the creation of CERTIFICATE is 20 €
- Fee for the ornament DIPLOMA is 20 €
Payment can be done to bank account or with credit card